アナカオナ (Anacaona) アナカオナ (Anacaona)

To be honest, you definitely deserve more attention. I quite like your stuff quite a lot, although I know you mostly due to Aritnem since I was there when it came out coincidentally.
I'm glad to find one of these cool artists on NG, since they're pretty hard to find.

etK responds:

That kind of message is really nice to read, I appreciate that you take the time to tell me that :D
Thanks a lot <3

shish shish

the italian spaghetti grew from 5 meters to 10

Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff

Slap
Clap
SNIFF THE DRUGS UP YOUR NOSE

Random loop that can be used as Geometry Dash menuloop Random loop that can be used as Geometry Dash menuloop

For a repetitive track the tune is pretty good.

Also,scouted. :^)

GMDskull responds:

Lol that track is horrible, it was my first song ever... And right in the middle, i accidentally turned the pitch down, so it gets even worse...

Sunra ft. Beau - The Gay Sunra ft. Beau - The Gay

"Hey,dude,can I see what songs do you have on your phone?"
"Sure,hang on."

Then the dude with the phone looks at the other dude with a smirk and licks his lips,imagining what the fuck is he doing.
Then both had a WOOOOOOONDERFUL TIIIIIME

Llogrós Llogrós

Pretty great tune and all,but the end really bugs me,when there's an "AH!" and the song is completely silent for a whole minute or so.

I still really like the folk touch on this one!

Totally Tits Totally Tits

Just as in Sunlit Thunderscapes,there's one part of the song that kills the whole song.
From 0:30 onwards to like 1:00,the beginning and that part is basically unrelated because it wasn't mixed up too well.
It looks rushed.

Speed At Demons Speed At Demons

I'd say the song is actually pretty good,and that's a good use of the Serum right there.

One little complaint is the repetitive beat and sometimes also choir.

Bonus: Scouted,this is actually great :^)

The Barney Orgy Story The Barney Orgy Story

quality

Cs-Mix Cs-Mix

For a track like this for 2005,this is actually pretty damn good...
Good job man,would only wish this was longer.